Risk – Family business blog
It is generally agreed that family businesses have a competitive advantage over their non-family business counterparts; however, this competitive advantage can quickly turn into a threat if not properly managed. Please find below a list of blogs concerning family business risk matters.
- Family business: Field or fad
- Why family businesses have a competitive advantage
- USA family businesses open to HNWI investment
- Family business tips for improved cyber-security
- The European Family Business Barometer: Determined to succeed (fourth edition)
- Financing alternatives to bank loans and micro loans
- Financing alternatives for your family business
- Analysing the true financial needs of family businesses
- Tips for outside investors in family businesses
- The European Family Business Barometer: A more confident outlook
- Why family businesses struggle with bank loans
- Financing the modern family business
- Risks in business: Internal and external pressures
© 2023 Copyright owned by one or more of the KPMG International entities. KPMG International entities provide no services to clients. All rights reserved.
KPMG refers to the global organization or to one or more of the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”), each of which is a separate legal entity. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. For more detail about our structure please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia