Governance – Family business blog
It’s often said that the typical family business goes from rags to riches and back to rags in three generations. Better governance of a family business can help improve business performance and satisfy the expectations of all family members. Please find below a list of blogs related to family business governance.
- Female family business CEOs' tips for success
- A family constitution can increase family cohesion and business connectivity– leading to economic success
- The power of governance in family business
- Divorce and the unintended consequences of family governance
- Family business Governance Code
- Family business: no more conflicts of interest
- Why to adopt formal governance mechanisms?
- Conflict resolution in family business
- What’s your family business performance score?
- How to be positively wealthy
- Board of Directors and Family Council
- Are family businesses willing to offer equity to investors?
- UK family businesses reluctant to give up equity
- Keeping an eye on possible conflicts of interest
- Building a strong board
- Myth: Family businesses do not need external expertise
- The three enablers: Clarity, culture, communication
- Trend towards formal board of directors in family businesses globally
- How to generate emotional attachment to a business
- The benefits of governance
© 2023 Copyright owned by one or more of the KPMG International entities. KPMG International entities provide no services to clients. All rights reserved.
KPMG refers to the global organization or to one or more of the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”), each of which is a separate legal entity. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. For more detail about our structure please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia