Assistance in attraction of Climate Change Financial Instruments
Assistance in attraction of Climate Change Instruments
Moving to a decarbonised economy requires an unprecedented level of new capital investment.
Moving to a decarbonised economy requires an unprecedented level of new capital investment
Climate change has become the defining political and economic issue and is likely to remain so for many years. Globally, governments, investors, corporations and private citizens are starting to take actions to respond to the climate crisis with a particular focus on decarbonisation strategies.
Moving to a decarbonised economy is going to require an unprecedented level of new capital investment particularly in the form of green finance to support activities to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and to help corporations adapt to the impact of climate change.
We can help with:
- Review financing options
- Design green bond criteria
- Identify the company’s compliance with the EU typology criteria
- Support in framing the investment portfolio in order to attract sustainable financing
- Conduct ESG due diligence assessment
- Develop responsible investment strategies
- Ongoing stakeholder management
- Third-party independent assurance
- Monitoring and reporting