Companies seek valuations for corporate governance or regulatory reasons, or because management wants to understand value better so it can make optimal decisions. In these instances, a company is often at a critical juncture–it may be planning an acquisition, resolving a shareholder or joint venture dispute, or seeking to reduce the gap between intrinsic and market value.
KPMG’s Valuation Services teams recognize that a valuation is not a simple numbers exercise. Valuation Services professionals spend time working to understand your business dynamics, as well as industry and value drivers. They also draw on extensive experience to apply relevant valuation methodologies, using industry knowledge and benchmarking analysis.
KPMG’s Valuation Services teams include more than 1,500 professionals in KPMG member firms across more than 50 countries around the globe. This network has experience in a wide range of major industries and familiarity with local regulatory and M&A marketplaces.
KPMG Valuations Services team in Lithuania carries out valuations which require license of business valuator issued by the Republic of Lithuania and on the basis of International Valuation Standards (IVS), European Valuation Standards (EVS) as well as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
We offer valuation services for these purposes:
- Non-monetary contributions
- Determining the Net Asset Value
- In the event of company restructurings
- Fair value estimation according to IFRS
- Purchase price allocation according IFRS
- Investment and asset impairment calculations according to IAS
- Indicative Pricing Analysis to estimate a potential selling price or to evaluate an existing offer in case of M&A
- Fairness opinion in case of M&A or other transactions
- In case of transactions between related parties (market price estimation for Tax purposes)
- Stock valuation in cases of Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Valuation in cases of financing or mortgage deals
- Investment project valuation
- Business scenario analysis
- Disputes – damage assessment, forensic and bailiff examinations
- We have vast experience in supporting clients with modelling services, ranging from purely financial models to models used for business development and sales.
- We design and build complex models for reporting and decision making purposes, such as modelling historic and projected financials, financial structures and key ratios.
- When capital investment exercises are undertaken, such as business transformation, cost rationalization, outsourcing etc., investment decisions and expected returns of investments are underpinned by business case models. We can assist in providing support to senior stakeholders for the case for change, success factors, and resulting benefits.
- We can provide support in evaluating the many effects of a transaction, along with building models to perform financial analysis and valuation of holdings/investments.
Other services that might interest you:
Due diligence | Valuation and financial modelling | Mergers & Acquisitions | Capital and debt advisory | Turnaround and Restructuring services