KPMG Automotive financial services
Automotive financial services
KPMG has established the Global Automotive Captive Peer Group, with extensive experience in auto captives, to assist clients in auto value chain.
KPMG has established the Global Automotive Captive Peer Group, with extensive experience..
KPMG has established the Global Automotive Captive Peer Group, with extensive experience in auto captives, to assist clients in all aspects of the auto value chain.
KPMG’s Automotive Financial Services sector can help you address issues in all aspects of the automotive value chain, particularly those arising from ongoing change in the industry. KPMG has established the Global Automotive Captive Peer Group comprising industry professionals that have longstanding, global experience in automotive captive finance companies. With their international mindsets they foster global communication and collaboration which enables smooth and successful cross-border engagements. Our strong cooperation and networking with our Automotive colleagues as well as our structured collaboration with members across the Global Automotive Captive Peer Group makes us valuable partners in:
- risk management
- regulatory requirements
- governance & compliance
- internal controls
- controlling & reporting
- internal audit
- tax services
- transaction services
We can assist you in facing current challenges and those beyond regarding all above-mentioned auditing, tax and advisory services, as well as:
- international growth and market entry including feasibility studies and implementation support with globally set-up teams
- strategic development and set-up including transaction services, EU-passport, captive- and bank foundation covering application for bank license with local regulatory authorities
- new mobility
- global reviews, standardisation and quality assurance with regard to process-, product- and IT-landscape
- implications from regulatory- and risk management requirements
- assessment of compliance function and controls‘ environment in light of a global Financial Services target model
- residual value management
- new challenges in fleet management
- set-up / further development of insurance business
- set-up / further development of leasing business
- internal audit support in adherence to group reporting requirements
- feasibility study on deposit business and on ABS financing, analysis of respective requirements with regard to structuring loan- and leasing receivables in different countries and implementation support
We will be delighted to discuss your individual scope.