Financial risk management
Financial risk management
KPMG’s professionals advise on risk, financial engineering, actuarial services & the management of assets, capital, treasury & commodity/energy risk.
KPMG’s professionals advise on risk, financial engineering, actuarial services & the man..
Increasing global concerns about financial risk
KPMG's Financial Risk Management (FRM) professionals work with our clients to help in a variety of risk management and risk management related issues. Working with financial institutions and other corporate entities in a broad array of FRM services; our clients can benefit from our knowledge and experience.
Our FRM team assists with financial instruments valuation and accounting issues, such as:
- actuarial services & financial statement support
- asset management advisory
- capital adequacy & regulatory services
- contingent assets - independent testing and valuation
- credit risk measurement and management
- enterprise risk management - insurance financial and operational risk assessment and review
- insurance risk assessment
- insurance linked securities - risk identification, model reviewing and testing, independent valuation
- life settlements - risk assessment, testing of assumptions and independent valuation
- private equity - analysis and valuation
- quantitative evaluation and management of portfolio risk management in transactions
The FRM professionals are an integral part of a global practice that helps clients to identify their exposures, develop a risk management strategy that can maximize competitive advantage and business performance. Applying an in-depth risk management discipline, supported by leading tools and experienced specialist offers our team the resource necessary to benefit our clients.
Our team is an integral part of a global practice that helps clients to identify their exposures, develop a risk management strategy that can maximize competitive advantage and business performance, and apply an in-depth risk management discipline, supported by leading tools and experienced specialist resources.
Our clients can benefit from our knowledge and experience in financial instruments valuation and accounting issues. Based on our approach and capabilities, we are committed to ensure that we are always available to help you identify opportunities, solve problems - especially for more advanced technical topics - and provide high-quality services tailor-made to your specific needs to help add value to your organization.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia