Cyber threats affect businesses of all sizes, from the smallest companies to the largest international corporations, and in all sectors.
Cyber threats affect businesses of all sizes and in all sectors.
Is your company at risk from a cyber attack?
Cyber security threats continue to grow in both scale and sophistication. These threats can affect businesses of all sizes, from the smallest companies to the largest international corporations, and in all sectors. Cyber attacks can put the security of not only your entire organization at risk, but that of your employees, and your clients, as well as cost in severe losses.
Did you know these attacks are preventable?
Battling cyber threats is complex, and requires a full understanding of cyber security, and what is at risk for each organization.KPMG has acted as a trusted advisor to government agencies, and industries around the globe, helping them protect their data, financial investments, and client information. We can help you avoid being the next victim of a cyber attack.
Data Privacy & Governance
We leverage a team of security specialists, forensic specialists, technologists, and lawyers to help you:
- Assess, design, implement, and maintain data protection maturity
- Develop a consistent and strong approach to delivering privay assessments and roadmaps using tested methodology
Assessment & Transformation
We can assess the security of your business and information, by helping you:
- Build an effective defense against today’s cyber threats
- Transform your processes, systems, and implement enabling technologies
We can help you determine cyber risks and build resilience to threats through helping you develop:
- Information security governance
- Strategy for managing cyber information
- Programs designed to face the latest challenges
Cyber Risk & Monitoring
Familiar with the ins and outs of security risks you could be facing, we are ready to help you:
- Monitor and detect new and emerging risks
- Build their incident response and business continuity capability
- Identify and investigate potential breaches