Application Performance and Scalability Service Offerings
Application Performance & Scalability Service Offerings
We help identify and address key performance related issues across phases of the software development life cycle before they occur in real time. We can enable organisations to improve application performance and meet growing customer expectations, reduce cost and improve their bottom line.
KPMG in India approach : Performance engineering for SDLC
KPMG in India Application performance and scalability service offerings
Potential benefits of application performance and scalability
- Reduces risk of downtime and finds application performance bottlenecks
- Enables the identification of processing bottlenecks using realistic data volumes and transaction rates
- Enables identification and removal of serious performance issues before deployment
- Provides effective application tuning and deployment across different load levels
- Provides insight on application scalability
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Provides KPIs to executives for resource utilisation.
KPMG key differentiators
- Global CoE: catering to over numerous clients
- On demand performance engineers and practitioners to improve product performance
- Tested framework which helps accelerate and enhance testing processes
- Knowledge about enterprise, database, high volume transaction systems and related technologies
- Knowledge about open source (JMeter) and commercial tools (load runner, VSTS, IBM RPT, NeoLoad)
- Knowledge of skills in performance engineering and testing services
- Centralised performance engineering services with a flexible pool of resources to meet fluctuating demands
- Enhanced software adoption rates, potentially leading to higher returns on investment and enhanced ability to predict infrastructure investment needs
- Customised performance engineering services with an option to choose from a range of services
- Testers with ISTQB certification.
- Assistance with maintaining industry standard testing processes across the many phases of performance testing life cycle
- Competent consultants who have a vast experience in vendor assessment for performance testing specific to client needs
- Detailed test analysis reports suggesting potential performance bottlenecks, scalability issues and recommendations
- Root cause analysis of an application and its underlying infrastructure
- Mixed workload and heterogeneous testing methods to handle volatile and complex test environments.
For more details on application performance and scalability services
Contact us: email@example.com
© 2023 KPMG Assurance and Consulting Services LLP, an Indian Limited Liability Partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
KPMG (Registered) (a partnership firm with Registration No. BA- 62445) converted into KPMG Assurance and Consulting Services LLP (a Limited Liability partnership firm) with LLP Registration No. AAT-0367 with effect from July 23, 2020.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.