Seyla has over 14 years of working experiences in corporate and legal services for a wide range of sectors including manufacturing sectors.
She has extensive experiences of the Cambodian regulatory environment in advising clients on a wide spectrum of corporate and commercial matters including regulatory compliance, customs compliance, commercial agreements, intellectual property, and corporate compliance audits.
Seyla also successfully completed intensive Customs Broker course conducted by the General Department of Customs and Excise of Cambodia.
- Market entry and business operations including Market entry advice, investment and business licensing, business registration and changes, corporate secretarial services and investment, and corporate and commercial compliance.
- Employment and Labor including employment advice, employment contracts, labor compliance including for both foreign and local employees, social security fund registration and compliance, and assistance with labor inspections
- Corporate and commercial including regulatory compliance, commercial agreements, intellectual property and corporate compliance audits
- Mergers and Acquisitions including due diligence and transaction documentation
- Trade and customs including customs advice, customs duty exemptions and related audits
- Restructuring and Liquidation including restructuring advice, liquidation advice and implementation support
- Non-government entities including registration and compliance
- Sustainability (Supply chain audits and compliance)