We assist our clients in building capacities through a wide range of public and in-house trainings.
KPMG training courses are centered on knowledge, innovation and inspiration, to help ensure the trainings are impactful and facilitate the transfer of knowledge. Our professional instructors draw from their own experience in Sustainability, Carbon management, Integrated Reporting, Responsible supply chain, Food Safety and CSR.
The training modules are designed by our experienced faculty and include real world examples that are customized to the needs of the client.
- International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) approved training course on Integrated Reporting <IR>
- Internal assurance on extra financial disclosures
- Foundation course on sustainability
- Introductory course on sustainability reporting
- Stakeholder engagement
- Materiality assessment
- GRI certified training course
- National Voluntary Guidelines (NVG)
- Responsible supply chain
- Business and human rights
- Carbon footprinting
- Carbon management and optimisation
- Water footprinting
- FOSTAC trainings
Social Return on Investment (SRoI)
|Gurugram||20-21 January 2020|
|Bengaluru||22-23 January 2020|
Time: 09:30 a.m. to 05:30 p.m
Contact Us: email@example.com
|Bangalore||20 - 21 June, 2019|
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org