Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Learning Provider
KPMG in India’s CFO Advisory and KPMG Learning Academy are pleased to announce their Batch 46 for training. The course is designed to prepare participants for the latest international accounting practices.
About the programme
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), is rapidly becoming a benchmark for the accounting world.
With a growing number of countries opting for IFRS, the numbers of finance professionals with qualification in IFRS is increasing globally.
The Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS), notified in 2014, have been converged with IFRS, which marked a paradigm shift in the regulatory and reporting landscape for companies in India.
Diploma in IFRS (Diploma IFRS) from the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants is one such qualification which can provide a detailed conceptual insight into IFRS. A diploma from ACCA (U.K.) is widely recognised in India and around the world.
Diploma IFRS is useful for finance professionals working or intending to work in an environment requiring accounting and reporting using IFRS/ Ind AS. Diploma IFRS is designed to develop an individual’s knowledge of IFRS, providing an understanding of the concepts and principles which underpin them and their application in the international marketplace, thereby helping professionals prepare for work in the IFRS environment.
- The programme is based on the ‘Diploma in IFRS’ from ACCA syllabus
- The programme aims to prepare participants for the Diploma IFRS examination conducted by ACCA/The programme covers seventy five (75) hours of intensive and interactive online virtual training/The sessions will be held during the weekends
- The sessions will not only cover the topic but also the differences between IFRS and Ind AS and Indian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), wherever applicable
- Monitoring test and mock examination shall be conducted to help students prepare well for the examination
- Participants will be provided access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for six months from the date of batch commencement, which includes:
- The programme is conducted by experienced professionals from KPMG in India
- KPMG in India has trained more than 9000 participants, across many corporates
The Diploma IFRS course aims to equip participants to:
- Understand and explain the structure of the framework of international accounting
- Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
Who should attend?
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), finance directors and strategic planners
- Accountants and analysts
- Consultants, practicing Chartered Accountants (CA), Cost and Management Accountants (CMA)
- Finance and accounting professionals
- Graduates/Post graduates who are a part of the finance/accounting team.
If you are a professional accountant or auditor who works in a practice or business, and are qualified according to national accounting standards, then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification.
If you are a working professional, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible. You will need to prove that you have one of the following:
- Three years’ of relevant accounting experience (duly filled, signed and stamped ACCA experience form by the employer)
- A relevant degree, with two years’ of work experience
- An ACCA certificate in International Financial Reporting, in addition to two- years’ of work experience
KPMG in India's certificate of participation shall be awarded to all students enrolling and recording a 90 per cent attendance in the sessions.
3. Course fee
The programme fee (exclusive of GST) is INR 32,608 which includes necessary study material but excludes the exam registration fees payable to ACCA for the DipIFR exam. Register by 10 September 2023 to avail early bird discount.
Diploma IFRS will be assessed by a single three-hour fifteen minutes computer based exam, which is held twice a year, once in June and again in December at ACCA's exam centres- in India. The passing mark is 50 per cent. The exam contains a mix of computational and opinion based questions. Some questions adopt a scenario/case study approach.
ACCA Diploma IFRS registration:
For ACCA Diploma IFRS exam:
Online registration request and copies of all your supporting documentation should reach ACCA by March 2024 for the June 2024 exam session.
Successful candidates are awarded the ‘Diploma IFRS’ qualification by ACCA.
Upcoming batches - Saturday online-live batch starts from 07 October 2023.
To know more & receive brochure get in touch with the following
|Online Virtual Batch||Contact person|
Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Mangaluru,
|Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Madurai, Mysore, Coimbatore, Vishakhapatnam||
|Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Jaipur, International Queries, Rest of India||
Customised corporate workshops
For enquiries related to corporate training or group nominations, please reach out to:
We would be pleased to conduct specific in-house workshops for your organisation, if you have adequate number of participants.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. To know more about other programmes offered, click here.
Related Training Programs
E-learnings in the areas of finance, technology and behavioral aspects related to finance to assist you in acquiring the necessary future ready skills
E-learnings in the areas of finance, technology and behavioral aspects related to finance