This 3-day course is for those who are involved in improving workforce management practices or managing technical professionals to the People Capability Maturity Model® (People CMM®). The course introduces its fundamental concepts, and the value it can bring to organizations, helping to understand practices described in People CMM® Ver 2.0 for improvement in workforce management activities, competency analysis & development and improvement in work force management activities based on experience.
Following key concept and topic is covered:
- All process areas up to People CMM® level 5
Who should attend?
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Executives, managers, human resources staff and professionals, who are involved in improving workforce management practices or managing technical professionals
- Those involved with human capital management or planning
- Process group (e.g: EPG, SEPG, people process group) members
- Potential sponsors of process improvement activities
- Those who want to qualify for SCAMPI with People CMM team training or SCAMPI with People CMM® lead appraiser training.
On successful completion of the course, participants shall be registered with Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
|Chennai||Kochi & Trivandrum|
Date and time
Date: January 4 to 6, 2016
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.