This is a 3 day course which introduces you to the CMMI for services (CMMI-SVC) model, which is a comprehensive set of guidelines that helps organizations in the Services industry domain, to establish and improve processes for delivering services. The course provides the knowledge you need to begin using CMMI-SVC in your organization. This course is a prerequisite for CMMI assessment team members and the CMMI intermediate concepts course.
Following key concepts and topics are covered:
- Why Model-based process improvement aids service excellence
- Overview of CMMI®-SVC
- Defining, establishing, and delivering service
- Monitoring and controlling service and work products
- Ensuring service mission success
- Sustaining improvement
- Making work processes explicit and measurable
- Managing decisions, suppliers, and standard services
- Creating a culture to sustain service excellence
- Planning for next steps
Who should attend?
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Senior Managers and Leaders of service delivery organizations
- Managers and members of process improvement teams
- Managers and members of quality assurance teams
- Members who intend to implement in CMMI in their organizations
- Potential CMMI appraisal team members
- Future managers including management students
- Other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices in services industry
What is in it for you?
The course will help participants to:
- Understand the CMMI product suite and specifically the CMMI for Services model
- Implement CMMI model to improve their Service Delivery processes as well as processes for Service management and Support services
- Understand how CMMI-SVC can help achieve business objectives and improve customer satisfaction
- Understand the best practices to be implemented to improve productivity and quality of services delivered.
On successful completion of the course, participants shall be registered with the Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
Mode of Payment
Payment can be made by the way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of 'KPMG'
|21st Jan 2019 - 23rd Jan 2019
|Write to: email@example.com||
Other Training Locations
|Chennai||Kochi & Trivandrum|
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.