This 3-day course covers both the representations staged and continuous of CMMI®. The course, which has been updated to be part of version 1.3 of the CMMI® product suite, helps prepare participants to make valid judgments regarding an organization's implementation of the CMMI® process areas. Also, it is helpful in identifying issues that should be addressed in performing process improvement as structured by the CMMI® model. This course is a prerequisite for CMMI® assessment team members and the CMMI® intermediate concepts course.
The course will help participants to:
- Understand the CMMI® product suite
- Locate relevant information in the model and begin to apply relevant information in the model for their organization
- Understand key concepts about model structure and important model relationships
- Be aware of the components of the CMMI® models and how they may be applied to their organization
- Apply CMMI® principles to meet their organizations' business objectives
Following key concepts and topics are covered:
- Introduction and overview
- Model-based process improvement and CMMI®
- Overview of CMMI® model components
- Model representations and institutionalization
- Product development 1and 2
- Managing the project
- Project and organizational support
- Improvement infrastructure
- Managing quantitatively
- Supporting complex environments
- Tying it all together & PA scenario and case study
Who should attend?
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Systems and software engineering managers and practitioners, CMMI® appraisal team members, engineering process group (e.g., SEPG, EPG) members, software quality assurance team members and senior management.
- Members from organization who intend to implement in CMMI® in future
- Those who want to qualify for appraisal team training
- Future managers including management students
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices.
On successful completion of the course, participants shall be registered with Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
|Pune||17 - 19 May 2017|
|Chennai||Kochi & Trivandrum|
All learning programmes are offered under the auspices of the KPMG Learning Academy. Click here to know more.