The Deal Advisory team in India comprising over 100 partners and directors and 800 professionals advise a large client base which include leading Indian companies, global corporations and private equity funds. Our focus is to enhance value for clients across the deal life cycle.
Deal Advisory offers a full suite of services under the recently launched 'One M&A’ initiative. This initiative brings together our widespread portfolio of deal related services across corporate finance, transaction services, deal strategy, valuations, special situations group, transaction tax and structuring and post deal services.
One M&A paradigm
We combine deep sector knowledge, superior analytic tools and a global mindset with local expertise to help you achieve desired results. Our cohesive team of experts help you navigate through complex and often fragmented processes. We enable you to address critical issues upfront and make right decisions.
From raising or restructuring capital, to buying or selling a business, to making strategic and policy decisions based on value, we strive to provide objective advice to our clients, challenge conventional wisdom and employ creativity and skill in helping devise and execute an effective outcome.
We have a strong recall value in the Indian mergers and acquisitions market with the domestic M&A league tables having consistently placed KPMG in India among the top three leading M&A advisors on the basis of deal count.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
- Global Invitation for Expression of Interest (EoI) for proposed strategic disinvestment of GOI and LIC’s equity stake in IDBI Bank Limited along with transfer of management control. The last date for EoI submission is 16 December 2022 or any future date as may be decided by the appropriate authority.
- Corrigendum- I- IDBI Bank Limited- Strategic Disinvestment.
- Responses to Pre-EOI Queries for IDBI Bank Strategic Disinvestment Transaction
- IDBI Bank- Supplementary Responses to Pre-EOI Queries- 06/12/2022
- IDBI Corrigendum-II_14.12.2022
Our team of specialists guides you when buying a business, from developing a strong acquisition strategy to helping deliver value.
Our team of specialists guides you when buying a business, from developing
KPMG in India’s team of specialists guides you through your divestiture, from developing an exit strategy to enhancing the value of your business.
KPMG in India’s team of specialists guides you through your divestiture
Our specialists help you negotiate successful joint ventures and alliances. We help increase your confidence at each step, from creation to exit.
Our specialists help you negotiate successful joint ventures and alliances.
KPMG in India’s Deal Advisory, M&A tax practice works closely with clients to help identify tax and regulatory issues in a transaction.
KPMG in India’s Deal Advisory, M&A tax practice works closely with clients