Are your processes ‘Principle-based’ or ‘Rule-based’?
KPMG uses Lean and Six Sigma techniques while aligning the finance function capability to the finance strategy. Organisations often face the challenge to remain profitable in a highly competitive environment, and generate sustainable business. In this environment, the finance function may have to pro-actively manage its capability to ensure it meets the organisation’s reporting and control obligations. We help in identifying key processes, associated risks and opportunities for process improvement and focus on value-added activities. We help build an effective balance of controls and process efficiencies to enable finance to become an effective business partner.
Relevance of LEAN to Finance processes
What is in it for you
- Identify gaps against leading practices and benchmarks
- Speed and efficiency by enhancing value add activities and eliminating waste
- Process design with reduced transmissions, standardisation and automation of low-value, high volume transaction processing.
- Move from manual and detective to automated and preventive controls
- Optimise the cost of the finance function.