Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is a global credential offered by Project Management Institute, Inc. It helps project managers to adapt efficient project management practices based on globally accepted standards. The project management framework and book of knowledge can help project managers to develop competencies to effectively plan a project, execute the defined activities as per the plan, timely monitoring, proactively controlling and an appropriate closure of the project or phase, which helps the project team to collect and retain project learnings and related assets of the organisation which can be used in a similar project in future.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam preparatory training course presented by KPMG in India includes:
- A four-day instructor led classroom session or 36 hours of live instructor led virtual mode programme for PMP® exam preparation
- KPMG in India is premier ATP [Authorized Training Partner] with PMI® (Project Management Institute, Inc.)
- 35 contact hours to be provided, which are pre-requisites for the PMP® exam.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification training course contents
- The programme is designed to cement learnings of the participants using multiple quizzes, real world examples and case studies in addition to the PMI® designed training material
- Discussion on project management best practices and how these concepts can be used in your projects.
Who should attend?
- PMP® certification exam training course has been designed to meet the requirements of the following audience:
- Project managers, team leaders, PMO (project management office) professionals and senior management
- The leadership or management teams who intend to implement the effective project management practices in their organisations
- Professionals who wish to develop project management skills and implement best practices of project management
- Future managers including management students
- Any other professional members who are involved in project management or PMO (project management office)
- Project management professionals interested in applying for the PMP® exam.
About PMP certification exam preparation
KPMG in India will award 35 contact hours/PDUs (professional development units).
- Graduation in any domain
- Minimum three years of work experience (in case of a four-year degree) or minimum five years of work experience
- An interest in learning about globally accepted project management best practices.