Software testing and quality assurance services
Software Testing Service | Software Application Testing
We offer a wide range of software testing services to national and international customers to help them deliver quality software products and applications to their clients
Our testing professionals have rich and mature industry experience across various domains.
The KPMG team is skilled with relevant software testing knowledge and mandatory IT trainings.
The KPMG team is skilled with relevant software testing knowledge and mandatory IT trainings. Our testing professionals have rich and mature industry experience across various domains.
Software testing innovation hub
KPMG in India has its software testing innovation hub in Bangalore, which helps enhance the software testing services further with innovative testing solutions.
The hub is a key differentiator due to its blended offering of test infrastructure, software tools, testing processes and testing CoE. It can also serve as a centre for research and development in software testing.
The software testing hub aims to be instrumental in adding more client value, through the following activities:
- Delivery of test automation, performance, and mobile testing engagements that can provide faster delivery assurance to clients.
- Independent product testing and assessments that can provide assurance value from an independent perspective.
- Developing TCoEs and creating a repository for reusable test assets which can help clients enhance test productivity and lower costs.
- Evaluation of testing tools and creating proof of concepts (PoCs) for testing assignments to evaluate commercial and open source test tools, and to demonstrate tangible value using PoCs to clients before they embark on technological changes.
With this enhanced capability, clients can experience the technologies surrounding software testing and leverage it to enhance business value and performance.
- Reduce defects
- Increase quality
- Reduce risks of IT delivery failures
- Reduce costs
- Faster delivery
KPMG key differentiators
- Experience gained through working with a number of leading clients
- Retrospection using testing metrics such as defect removal efficiency, defect ratios, and cost of defects
- Exhaustive consulting and testing expertise across geographies, domains, and organisations
- Global reach to more than 156 countries through KPMG’s network of member firms
- Range of testing services from test consulting to testing delivery
- Alliances with global testing tools and services vendors
- In-house talent pool, along with automation and performance CoEs
- Customer aligned consulting delivery models
- Value-based pricing options
For more details on Software testing services
Contact us: email@example.com
© 2023 KPMG Assurance and Consulting Services LLP, an Indian Limited Liability Partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
KPMG (Registered) (a partnership firm with Registration No. BA- 62445) converted into KPMG Assurance and Consulting Services LLP (a Limited Liability partnership firm) with LLP Registration No. AAT-0367 with effect from July 23, 2020.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.