Businesses are operating in an ever changing economic, policy and regulatory environment. Our tailored economic analysis provides clients in both the private and public sectors with the insights to make better decisions and engage more effectively with key stakeholders, including regulators and policymakers.
We do this by providing:
- Economic analysis of policy, tax and regulations
- Economic impact assessments and evaluations
- Cost benefit analysis and value for money assessments
- Business case development and prioritisation to secure public sector funding
- Bespoke econometric modelling
- Time-series forecasting
- Support in competition cases vis-à-vis M&A impacts.
We understand the increasing need for data and evidence-driven decisions across the public and private sectors. We support our clients by applying economic analysis expertise in a bespoke way, ensuring we fully understand your market and perspective, through consultations with you and your stakeholders as well as with our global sector experts.
As part of the largest professional services firm in Ireland, we are well placed to understand the nuances of our clients’ needs. We marry our economic specialism with other strategic, corporate finance and consulting skills. We are differentiated from traditional economic boutiques in our focus on clear, visual reporting that brings transparency to our findings.
Get in touch
For more information on economic analysis, please contact our team below. We'd be delighted to hear from you.