Working Capital Management at KPMG
KPMG’s Cash Management team works with businesses to improve their cash flows in order to help reduce debt, fund growth, and deliver better returns to stakeholders.
Our involvement can help businesses preserve and generate cash, optimise working capital and enhance visibility over the level and timing of funding requirements.
How KPMG can help
Whether a business is facing a cash flow crisis or simply wants to improve its working capital cycle and cash flow, we can help in many ways, including through:
- Developing robust cash flow forecasting processes and controls
- Analysing immediate and near-term funding requirements
- Stabilising cash flow and buying time for negotiation with stakeholders
- Identifying cash generation opportunities
- Reviewing working capital cycles and making recommendations to reduce the working capital requirements of the business
- Driving improvements in debt collection
- Prioritising cash outflows
- Educating and embedding a cash culture within the organisation.
Get in touch
If you have any queries about managing cash flow in your business, please get in touch with Mark Collins of our Deal Advisory practice. We'd be delighted to hear from you.
Head of Deal Advisory
KPMG in Ireland
+353 87 744 1407 Mark Collins Phone number
Email Mark Collins