Our Delivering Digital podcast series seeks to provide CIOs and technology leaders with key insights to support their efforts to deliver digital transformation programmes within large organisations.
During this series we will explore and unpack the challenges associated with delivering large scale, complex business transformation. Focused on your issues, we will hear from global industry leaders and provide you with practical independent advice. Subscribe to our series to get the latest updates.
Delivering digital trends for 2022
In this episode, Colm O’Neill speaks to KPMG’s digital leaders Owen Lewis and Johney Burke about 6 of the top digital trends we expect to see in 2022. From combating the digital talent shortage, to sustainability, to the metaverse; CIOs, CTOs and digital leaders across all industries, will have a busy year of new challenges and opportunities.
Colm, Owen and Johney discuss:
- The current digital talent shortage 1.00 - 3.43
- Digital skills & low code strategy 3.44 – 7.40
- How digital will drive ESG 7.41 – 9.54
- Building trust in AI and data analytics - 9.55 – 15.57
- Scaling digital post pandemic 15.58 – 22.03
- Extended reality and the metaverse 22.04 – 27.21
- Honourable mention quickfire round – 27.22 - 30.00
Let us know your thoughts on this episode, do we have it right or do you there is a trend we have missed? Submit your feedback here.
Delivering digital in a large banking organisation
Colm welcomes Graham Fagan, Group Director of Enterprise Technology and Cloud Engineering at AIB, to KPMG’s Delivering Digital podcast. With a career spanning Utilities, Technology and Finance, Graham shares his unique perspective on Delivering Digital in one of Ireland's largest organisations.
Colm and Graham discuss:
- How Graham's career got started – 0:00 – 4:30
- What is Digital Transformation – 4:30 – 9:50
- Its not just about Technology – 9:50 – 11:35
- Inside out thinking and the 4 C’s – 11:35 – 18:30
- Role of security – 18:30 – 23:40
- How do you work with finance – 23:40 – 28:00
- Graham's advice – 28:00
Delivering digital in a large energy organisation
Colm O’Neill speaks with Maree Mamo, Partner KPMG in Australia, about her experience of supporting AGL Energy, with their digital transformation journey.