The current regulatory framework presents significant challenges for the structured finance market – but also opportunities. Ireland has capitalised on this opportunity and is now the leading European jurisdiction for the establishment and servicing of securitisation structures and KPMG is the largest service provider in Ireland in this growing market.
At KPMG we promote a better understanding of the sector and have a track record of emphasising both the benefits and the potential pitfalls of the industry, as well as developing original ideas that meet the requirements of our clients.
KPMG are here to assist our client with debt raising, refinancing and reset, transaction structuring assistance, strategic options analysis, capital markets assistance and reporting.
- Investment vehicle tax structuring
- Advising on tax treaty access
- Advising on BEPS and EU Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive matters
- Assessing the impact of legislative changes, such as updates to Section 110
- Tax reporting and compliance
- Provision of tax opinions for CLO vehicles
- Value Added Tax (VAT) & Stamp Duty advice
- Transfer Pricing
- External audit
- Collateral Management Agreed Upon Procedures (effective date report)
- Leveraged loans and portfolio valuation testing and assurance
- Day 1 accounting and other accounting financial reporting support
- Financial Statements preparation
Get in touch
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs. Contact us to discuss how our Structured Finance practice can be used to your advantage.