Financial Risk Management - System/Business Analyst (Associate to Senior)
Financial Risk Management - System/Business Analyst A/S
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
KPMG’s Financial Risk Management focuses on delivering the solution needed by the Clients in the area of credit risk, market risk, liquidity and operation risk, among other topics. We help to identify, provide advice and guidance on how to manage risks inherent in financial business processes and its impacted business strategy. We work closely with regulators and keep up with market practice as well as offering forward thinking technology-based solution that will support Client’s business objectives.
We are seeking a talented individual, who will be able to work at the highest professional standards, to join our team.
What You Will Do
As FRM System/Business Analyst, you will be:
- Identify data, system, process gap based on current client condition and compared to the standard requirement.
- Create business requirement document (BRD) for system implementation based on user requirement from client and best practice/standard requirement
- Analyze client problems in their business process and provide recommendation to solve the problems (i.e. business process improvement, system improvement)
- Understand current process and system architecture from client business process and provide to-be architecture based on the requirements
- Develop target operating model for client business process
- Work together with multiple workstreams (i.e. accounting, risk, actuary) to define future business process/solve client issues, etc
- Identify and address client needs - building and deepening relationships with clients, excelling in project delivery and feedback
Skills and experience required
- Excellent academic background in Business, Accounting, Management, Economics or any other relevant fields from reputable university
- Work experience in other big 4 firms especially in business process improvement project with banking or insurance clients
- Work experience as a System/Business Analyst in insurance or banking industry (minimum 2 years of experience for Senior level)
- IFRS project experience is preferable
- Excellent English communication skills, as well as presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics
- Goal driven - focused on helping the client to understand issues and resolve key questions; ability to drive through to an outcome and to gain stakeholder support in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to develop answers and solutions often when the client requirement remains unclear, or changes
- Strong numerical and analytical skills combined with technical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work independently and develop good relationships with senior management and Partners
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.