Financial Risk Management – System and Data Analytics (Associate to Senior)
FRM – System and Data Analytics (Associate to Senior)
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
With a team of professionals that live at the intersection of business, technology and math, we can show you how various types of analytics can be a major competitive advantage in your business. Over the years, we have helped several organizations innovate and adapt to change, grow their revenue, increase efficiency and have a better understanding of risk in this business.
Expanding our ability to develop the knowledge and innovative solutions necessary for delivering insight-rich D&A services is one of our foremost strategic priorities. The pace of change and disruption is increasing and organizations are challenged to keep up.
Organizations need confidence in their data quality and accuracy. As regulators become more active and the business environment becomes more complex, organizations are increasingly turning to data and analytics (D&A) to help control, predict and mitigate risk. KPMG member firms are helping to maximize clients' implementation of analytics in their day-to-day operations.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Risk Consulting – Financial Risk Management team as System and Data Analytics - Associate/Senior Associate.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent academic background in fields of Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- Adept at any programming language. Knowledge on analytical programming is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a programmer
- Ability to create report/dashboard with any analytic reporting tools (tableu, cognos, crystal report)
- Good understanding of database concept
- Intellectual mobility, inquisitiveness and an ability to work independently
- Strong numerical and analytical skills combined with sound commercial acumen
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines
- An ability to assess technical information to distil the key strategic insights and convey these succinctly, clearly and confidently
- Excellent English communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments.
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.