We work across central government, local government, healthcare, education and infrastructure, among others – we understand where the synergies between sectors lie, and can help our clients leverage these to move towards a better operating model.
We aim to help our clients develop and deliver intelligent and streamlined citizen services. Our innovative perspective recognises both the complexity of the challenges and the constrained finances, and offers relevant, practical, timely and sustainable solutions to move organisations forward.
Our experienced team offers practical advice to enable clients to design, deliver and implement real change: we can propose measures to increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve supplier relationships on the basis of the transfer of best practices in the public or private sector. We can also provide insight from and access to our global network to give a different perspective on how other countries are managing their complex challenges.
Our key services offering includes:
- Optimizing the procedural structure and cooperating in the implementation and application of proposed strategies
- Providing organizational and personnel auditing to eliminate the inefficient spending of resources
- Preparing and implementing projects co-financed by EU funds
- EU funds audit and control
- Offering project monitoring, reporting and evaluation
The future of local government is clear – digitally enabled, data-driven and community focused as never before.
The future of local government digitally enabled, data-driven and community focused.