Rapidly evolving and technologically guided business environments call for technical knowledge and expertise prioritization.
Today’s organizations keep learning. They invest in the continued education and professional specialization of their talent with the aim of enriching their skills toolkit. Through the constant acquisition of new technical knowledge and practices, the talent continues to innovate and to perform at its fullest potential, keeping into perspective the resulting changes from the new work realities.
HR - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Remuneration Schemes
- Performance Management Systems
- Linkedin Professional Profile
- Presentation Skills
- Interviewing Skills
- Train the Trainer
- Project Management
- Customer Experience
TAX - AUDIT - FINANCE
- IFRS (basic & advanced)
- Social Security and Tax Issues for HR Professionals
- Economics for Non-Economists
- Cash Stabilization & Forecasting
LEGAL - RISK
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations and Updates
- Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR)
- Enterprise Risk Management
Find out more about Seminars on Technical Know-How (available in greek) or e-mail us.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia