Relocation and restructuring of operations: a key challenge for Shipping
Relocation-operation restructuring for Shipping & Ports
Your business advisor to support you with any issues that relocation and restructuring may bring.
Shipping and Ports have been operating in an increasingly challenging economic environment, characterized by demand and supply imbalances, volatile freight rates and vessel values, increasing regulation, environmental concerns, piracy and geopolitical risks, among others. All these factors have contributed to a demanding business environment that puts even seasoned shipping executives to the test.
Solutions oriented approach to key challenges:
- Assistance in all phases of the process (Site selection, from logistic analysis to incentives and credits enhancement in all types of relocation, development or expansion projects)
- Optimization of multinational groups by keeping pace with recent international tax developments and taking also into consideration anticipated amendments and global anti-tax avoidance trends
- Understanding tax consequences arising from a relocation/restructuring and ongoing tax obligations that result after a relocation/restructuring is effected
- Implementing all procedural steps required to carry out a relocation/restructuring.
© 2023 KPMG Accountants Single Member S.A., a Greek Societe Anonyme and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia