The Regulatory and Compliance team at KPMG Law offers a wide range of legal services to ensure clients' compliance with regulatory requirements. Our services include:
- Providing advice on interactions with control and supervision authorities
- Conducting regulatory due diligence projects and developing measures to mitigate identified risks
- Assisting with inspections by control and supervision authorities and representing clients in court proceedings
- Drafting corporate governance rules, policies, and regulations, as well as responsibility distribution frameworks (RACI matrix)
- Offering consulting on the application of administrative legislation in various areas
- Assisting with obtaining and renewing licenses and permits
- Conducting normative and expert activities, organizing seminars, and providing information services
- Providing legal consulting on procurement legislation
In delivering our services, we ensure comprehensive support by involving experts from other KPMG practices, including strategic and operational consulting, technology, forensic, and more. This integrated approach allows us to provide holistic solutions that address both legal and business aspects, ensuring our clients' regulatory compliance and mitigating risks effectively.
KPMG Law Georgia has vast experience in regulatory compliance projects in different areas, such as banking and finance, personal data, energy, telecommunications, etc. We leverage our experience as legal specialists involved in our audit engagements, conducting legal due diligence exercises, and compliance work to address the regulatory challenges of our clients in the most efficient manner.