The KPMG culture is rooted in our values. Our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, bringing out the very best in each other.
What makes us different?
The scale, breadth and pioneering approach of KPMG provides a range of valuable benefits for our clients, our employees and our stakeholders, including:
- An extensive range of knowledge, experience and capacity brought to bear on small, medium and very large assignments
- Innovation is a way of life here, which provides clients with access to a flow of new thinking and new solutions
- Seamless high quality support for our clients across borders, industries and specialist areas - invaluable when operating across borders and entering new markets
- People management programmes to strengthen the skills of our people for the benefit of our clients
- Greater international career mobility for our employees, to widen the breadth of our people's experience, skills and knowledge
- Market-leading employee rewards for market-leading performance
- Exciting opportunities to take our award-winning corporate responsibility work to a new level, so we can make even more of a difference for even more people
Our employees benefit from this forward-thinking approach. A critical element of KPMG’s global vision is to recruit, retain and develop the very best people.
Code of conduct
At KPMG, we know that trust is earned by doing the right thing—not just some of the time but all of the time. And as the world rapidly changes and becomes more complex, this simple principle has never been more important.
We are committed to the highest standards of personal and professional behavior in everything we do. Ethics and integrity are core to who we are and why everyone at KPMG is held to this promise of excellence.
Within our Code of Conduct, we outline the responsibilities all KPMG people have to each other, our clients, and the public. It shows how our Values and Purpose inspire our greatest aspirations and guide all of our behaviors and actions. It defines what it means to work at and be part of KPMG, as well as our individual and collective responsibilities.
In support of the above, KPMG International has detailed policies applicable to all KPMG firms and their personnel, as well as training, compliance procedures and an international whistle-blowing hotline. The KPMG International hotline is a vehicle for KPMG personnel, clients and other third parties (such as suppliers, contractors, sub-contractors, external consultants, alliance partners, or other third party resource) to confidentially report concerns they have relating to certain areas of activity by any KPMG International entity, activities of KPMG firms or KPMG personnel.