Professional and Industry Experience
- Yasser has 20 years professional experience in auditing financial services clients operating in Banking, Asset management “investments companies”, Real-estate, Leasing, among other lines of business.
- Yasser has substantial experience with technical accounting and financial reporting under IFRS, Egyptian Accounting Standards, U.S. GAAP, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Rules and Regulations, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board standards, and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (particularly Section 404 – Internal Control over Financial Reporting).
- Participated in carrying out major transaction service assignments including Due Diligence.
- Participated in many KPMG training activities and technical meetings held in U.S.A. and Egypt, such as: Sarbanes Oxley 404, IFRS - USGAAP differences, Derivatives and Hedging, PCAOB Auditing Standards, COSO, Banking industry, Inside Retail Banking, Fair Value of Financial Instruments, Income Taxes, Employee Benefit Plans LOTP, Asset Management Industry .
- He has been a lead team member of audit engagements that require coordination with practices in Middle East, USA, Latin American countries.
Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Member of the Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors (ESAA)
BS in Accounting, Cairo University