- 2017 – 2021 Senior IT Auditor at Inchcape Motors Group PLC
The main tasks were planning and delivery of IT and data privacy audits across the Group. Projects included programme assurance reviews, ERP and Salesforce post implementation review, BCP assessments, business process and controls audits, data protection audits in the UK, Europe (GDPR), Asia, New Zealand), IT audits, IT application and Information Security audits (ISO 27001) etc.
- 2013 – 2017 IT audit manager at KPMG Baltics OÜ
The main tasks were sales and delivery of IT audits (ISO and ETSI standards based audits: certification and time-stamping authority audits; Electronic-ID certification life cycle audits), IT advisory engagements in consulting (IT management, information security), and financial audits.
- 2011 – 2013 IT retail team manager at Nixor Eesti AS
Oversaw the delivery of IT services and software (POS, self-check out solutions) to retail customers. Reported to the board; client meetings; billing of teamwork, led and oversaw team projects.
- 2022 Tamro ISO 27001 Pan-Baltic ISO 27001 audits
- 2022 Omniva ISO 27001 audit and development of an implementation roadmap
- 2021 - 2022 Ministry of Economy and Communications, E-voting systems security audit audit and assessment of the security and processes
- 2021 major programme assurance review (governance, methodology, development and data migration, IT service delivery model and management, vendor management, BCP and IT DR, cost management etc.)
- 2020 ERP post implementation review of a retail business
- 2019 ISO 27001 baseline assessment review
- 2018 Salesforce post implementation review in a market in Asia
- 2013 - 2021 ITGC and data privacy audits performed in the UK, Europe, Australia, and Asia
Tallinn Technical University, BA in Economics (2007)
Columbia Business School - Digital Strategies for Business: Leading the Next Generation Enterprise (2018)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) from ISACA