Global alterations are changing the requirements for the HR function. Brexit, the war in Ukraine, Covid 19 and new legislation, such as the GDPR or new holiday act, are changes that have direct or secondary significance for HR. To meet the changes, HR must have the right technology, the right KPIs, agile and optimised processes to continuously monitor that the company's human resources are in control, and that HR can intervene if the company's business goals are challenged.
At KPMG, it is our core competence to help you live up to the requirements for the HR function of the future.
We can help you with:
HR technology and digitalisation:
- Guidance and selection of HR technology as well as optimised use of existing HR technology
- Lead the tender process for HR technology from start to finish
- Increase your efficiency through state-of-the-art technology such as Employee Experience platforms or chatbots.
- HR KPIs and dashboards: Providing, processing and efficient presentation of data that can make your HR function data driven
- We can analyze your data so you get insights that enable you to make data-driven decisions.
- Mapping and optimisation of existing HR processes
- Identify which processes have the potential to be automated through Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Employee journey mapping: Get detailed knowledge about the employee experience, so you can prioritise correctly in relation to an improved employee experience in your company.
We are your independent advisers, and we are behind you all the way and guide you through the process from start to finish.
Director, Technology Advisory
KPMG in Denmark