Before joining KPMG, Jan Grüne was the commercial director of a German-English trading and service company, where he was responsible for finance and accounting, IT, procurement and warehouse & distribution.
He now specialises in these areas:
- Digital Transformation Consulting, Implementation and Optimisation of all areas of Corporate Governance.
- Focus on internal control systems / automation in ICS
- Smart solutions for secure and efficient governance systems
- Use of various automation technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and artificial intelligence (AI)
- Major international projects (DAX40 and MDAX) for the optimisation of ICS and internal audit
Bachelor of Arts (International Business)
BA (Hons) Business Administration
Wholesale and foreign trade merchant
Lectures and presentations on corporate governance
Seminars and training (e.g. DIIR)