Internal IT Audit
An IT audit is a review and advisory activity that helps your company identify and, if necessary, minimise or eliminate risks and the inefficient use of information technology. It can be implemented through outsourcing or co-sourcing.
Our experts have certifications in various IT areas (CISA, CRISC, BCM, CIPP/E, ISMS Lead Auditor, ITIL, etc.) and follow established audit programmes covering the latest risks. The final procedure is always adapted to the individual needs of the company.
An internal IT audit may focus on one or more of the following:
- access rights audit
- programme change management
- incident management
- backup management
- business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- security audit
- audit of compliance with selected regulatory requirements (e.g. GDPR, Cybersecurity Act, Czech National Bank's prudential decree)
- audit of IT outsourcing provider
- audit of data and system migration
- comprehensive audit of key IT processes.