Flat annual fee for all companies registered at the Cyprus Companies House
Deadline for 2022 fee: 30/6/2022
Every company, registered in the Registrar of Companies, must pay an annual fee of three hundred and fifty euros (€350) by the 30th of June of each year of its operation.
It is noted that, if a company fails to timely pay the annual fee it is subject to a late charge as follows:
- for payment within two (2) months from the 30th of June (i.e. up until the 31st of August), the charge imposed equals to an additional ten percent (10%) on the original fee, thus making the total amount to be paid three hundred and eighty-five euros (€385);
- for payment within five (5) months from the 30th of June (i.e. up until the 30th of November), the charge imposed equals to an additional 30% on the original fee, thus making the total amount to be paid four hundred and ninety euros (€490).
Companies belonging to a group, for which the total payable fees do not exceed the sum of twenty thousand euros (€20.000), complete and submit the application for the payment of annual fee by allocating the sum amongst the companies in equal parts.
Methods of payment of the annual fee
You may proceed with the payment of your company's annual fee, via the following ways:
- The website of JCCSMART for payments relating to the years 2018 and onwards;
- The e-service of the Registrar of Companies, following registration
to Ariadne Government Gateway, for payments relating to the years 2012 - 2017 (including);
- By submitting to the Registrar of Companies the relevant Annual fee form by hand/post.