How to succeed in your culture transformation journey
15 December 2022 | 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. | 6 CPD | KPMG Nicosia
15 December 2022 | 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. | 6 CPD | KPMG Nicosia
Please note that KPMG will offer this training as a webinar, if health considerations and government restrictions require this adjustment. In such a case, the webinar will be conducted in two sessions, on 15 and 16 of October 2022 (from 9:00 to 12:15). Further information will be communicated to you in due course.
The conversation around culture is intensifying, as organisations are recognising the need to focus on culture to enhance their competitive advantage. Changing expectations of customers and employees in today’s scene, especially following “The Great Resignation” and ESG, require organisations to become truly people-centric and take a real look at how culture can drive the right behaviors that create favourable business results. It is now even more critical for organisations to build, change or enhance their culture with behaviours that will drive commitment and performance. What is most challenging for organisations though, is knowing where to start and how to focus on culture along with other competing priorities.
In light of this unique and not-to-be-missed training, the presenters will share their extensive knowledge of culture transformation within organisations. More specifically, they will focus on the culture change methodology, from start to end, in ensuring a smooth, yet effective transformation journey to achieve the culture aspiration.
- define culture change, culture aspiration, culture champions and relevant terminology
- describe the culture change methodology and process
- apply the culture change methodology to reinforce the favourable behaviours that will drive commitment and performance
- design culture specific interventions
- support the organisation in the culture transformation journey
- prompt the leadership and culture champions in being ambassadors of the culture change.
Company owners (who are included in the payroll of their company) and managers, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Information/Technology Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Commercial Officers, Chief Happiness Officers, Chief Human Resource Officers, Human Resources managers and professionals, Culture/Change Management professionals, Digital Transformation professionals and other related professionals.
*The number of participants is restricted to 28.
1. Introduction to Culture Change (45 min)
- What is organisational culture?
- Drivers of organisational culture change
- What does culture change success look like?
2. Make it Clear – What is the desired culture? (1 hr & 30 min)
Identify and clarify the purpose of the culture change by understanding the key business performance challenges.
- Understand the current culture
- Define the need for change and cultural aspiration
- Define the culture measures to identify and track success
- Understand the importance of change leadership
- Group exercise(s) on defining the desired culture
3. Make it known – How do we communicate the desired culture? (1 hr)
Communicate the culture change to the organisation
- Define who affects or is affected by the culture change
- Understand and address stakeholders needs through a persona-based approach
- Develop a communication plan for the culture change
- Group exercise(s) on communicating the desired culture
4. Make it real – What does culture change really mean? (1 hr & 15 min)
Determine how the culture change will be done and what it will take.
- Identify and plan culture specific interventions for change leadership, communication and engagement, impacts and measurements of change and workforce development and transition
- Develop a culture champions model to engage people on the ground to achieve the desired change
- Group exercise(s) on defining impactful culture interventions
5. Make it happen – How do we actually “implement” a new culture? (1 hr)
Execute and continuously evaluate the culture change plan
- Implement culture change plan and interventions
- Engage and coach leadership and culture champions
- Group exercise(s) on managing resistance to change
6. Make it stick – How do we ensure the sustainability of the new culture? (30 min)
Embed the culture in the organisation.
- Define metrics and tools to successfully monitor the change
- Monitor and support the culture change
- Celebrate the progress and success to date
- Wrap-up, conclusions.
Registration & Contact
If you wish to register for the seminar, please complete the registration form.
Once your registration is submitted, you will receive an email stating the participation fee, including any discounts, if applicable. Kindly note that the payment should be settled at least two days prior to the seminar’s date for your registration to be confirmed.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA. Enterprises participating with their employees who satisfy HRDA’s criteria, are entitled to subsidy. Please note that there are limited seats available, therefore enrol in this seminar as soon as possible.
If you do not receive our confirmation e-mail regarding your registration, your participation cannot be guaranteed.
€215 + VAT. Net investment after subsidy from the HRDA of €102: €153,85 (including VAT) for all eligible participants*
*Last Date for 10% Early Bird Discount: 24/11/2022
- For more than two (3+) participants from the same company a 10% discount is available on the total cost, before the VAT and HRDA subsidy. This discount only applies for participants who enrol in the same seminar, on the same day. This discount can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- For individuals/legal entities who/which register in more than two (3+) seminars during the same semester (January-June & July-December), a 10% discount is available on the total cost, before the VAT and HRDA subsidy. This discount only applies for individuals/legal entities who/which enrol in more than two (3+) seminars during the same semester, on the same day. This discount can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- There is a 10% discount for alumni members. This discount should be applied before the VAT and HRDA subsidy and can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable. For more information on our alumni scheme, click here.
- There is a 10% early bird discount on selected seminars for participants who enrol in a training course until a specific date which is stated above. This discount should be applied before the VAT and HRDA subsidy and can only be combined with the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- HRDA subsidy for all HRDA approved seminars.
For any queries, please contact Elli Athanasiou on +357 22 209 053 or at email@example.com.
CPD: This seminar may contribute to Continuing Professional Development requirements. Shortly after the seminar’s date, participants will receive electronically a certificate of attendance confirming the total number of training hours (6 CPD).
Board Member, Management Consulting, KPMG in Cyprus
Antonis holds a BSc in Business Administration and the professional titles of Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). He is also certified in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) and he is a PRINCE2 Certified Practitioner. Antonis is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus and has served in various Committees of the Institute.
Antonis is heading the Management Consulting services of KPMG in Cyprus. He has more than eighteen years of professional experience and specialises in the provision of tailor-made advisory services to private and public sector clients. The services provided are related, amongst other, to governance assessments, risk management, cultural assessment, operational restructuring and excellence, strategy definition and implementation of strategic initiatives, process re-engineering, technology implementation and digital transformation in the context of large and small transformational projects. Lastly, Antonis has led various projects in the governmental and private sectors, across a wide range of industries.
Senior Manager, Management Consulting, KPMG in Cyprus
Elena holds a BA in International and European Studies, a Master 1 in International and European Law - International Relations and EU Law and a Master 2 in Public International. She is a Senior Manager at the Management Consulting Department of KPMG in Cyprus, providing Strategy, Customer & Operations and People & Change Services, with experience of working across a variety of industries on large and small-scale transformation projects.
Elena specialises in the provision of services relating, amongst other, to customer advisory and people experience redesign, including customer and employee journey transformation and customer strategy, operational excellence, strategy definition, change management, culture change and workforce optimisation.
Furthermore, Elena is an HRDA certified trainer, a Customer Experience (CX) training facilitator of the KPMG methodology and an active member of the Global CX Center of
Manager, Management Consulting, KPMG in Cyprus
Giannis holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and a master’s degree in Human Resources Management. He is a Manager in the Management Consulting department of KPMG in Cyprus, providing Strategy, Customer & Operations services as well as People & Change services, with experience in working across a variety of industries on large and small-scale transformation projects.
Giannis specialises in the provision of services relating, amongst other, to employee advisory and experience redesign, employee performance, operational excellence, executive recruitment, process optimisation, change management, culture change and workforce optimisation.
Furthermore, Giannis is an HRDA certified trainer and an Associate Member of the Cyprus Human Resources Management Association (CyHRMA).
Senior Advisor, Management Consulting, KPMG in Cyprus
Maria is a Senior Advisor in the Management Consulting department of KPMG in Cyprus. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Business and Public Administration and a master’s degree in Human Resource Management. Maria also holds a Certificate on Structures, Job Design, Workforce Planning and Psychometric Measurements from Evalion.
Maria specialises in providing services related to improving employee and customer experience, such as improving organisational culture and wellbeing, managing change, workforce transformation, CX transformation, customer strategy and persona design. Her research interests center around employee productivity and its relationship to well-being, as well as the impact of various working-from-home practices to employees’ mental health. Furthermore, Maria is an active member of the Cyprus Human Resource Management Association (CyHRMA) and the KPMG Global People and Change Centre of Excellence.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA. Enterprises participating with their employees who satisfy HRDA’s criteria, are entitled to subsidy.