How to redesign your customer strategy
Wednesday, 3rd February 2021 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | 3 CPD
Wednesday, 3rd February 2021 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | 3 CPD
The recent outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic came to verify that truly customer-centric organisations can emerge resilient after a crisis. Understanding the changing customer behaviour, adopting a customer-centric strategy and embracing digital transformation are vital for offering a great customer experience, which will drive loyalty and advocacy as well as build long lasting relationships. Having a proven track record of providing advisory services on customer experience and digital transformation, the trainers of this webinar will provide insights into how to redesign your customer strategy based on customer experience best practices, as well as how to ensure that your digital transformation initiative is meaningful.
Join the webinar (8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.)*
Sessions (9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. including two 15-minute breaks between sessions)
- Understanding the changing customer behaviour
- Lessons learnt from the COVID-19 outbreak
- Customer of the future
- How to define your customer strategy
- Customer-centric best practices for strategy design
- Adopting best practices for customer experience excellence
- How to ensure that your digital transformation is customer-centric
- Adopting a bespoke approach for a meaningful digital transformation
- How to monitor success
- Setting and measuring the right indicators to monitor your customer strategy.
*Note: Please join the meeting 30 minutes prior to the webinar’s start time (join at 8:30 a.m.), in order to make sure that you do not face any connection or other technical issues.
This webinar is addressed to Chief executive officers, Chief operating officers, Chief finance Officers, Chief technology/Information officers, Chief marketing officers, Chief customer experience officers, Customer experience/Relationship executives and Marketing executives.
Cost: €124,95 EUR (incl. V.A.T.)*
To register for the webinar, please complete the registration form. Once your registration is submitted, you will receive an email stating the participation fee, including any discounts, if applicable. Kindly note that the payment should be settled at least two days prior to the webinar’s date for your registration to be confirmed.
*Last Date for 10% Early Bird Discount: 18/01/2021
Other discounts available:
- For more than two (3+) participants from the same company a 10% discount is available on the total cost, before the VAT and HRDA subsidy. This discount only applies for participants who enrol in the same seminar/webinar, on the same day. This discount can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- For individuals/legal entities who/which register in more than two (3+) seminars/webinars during the same semester (January-June & July-December), a 10% discount is available on the total cost, before the VAT and HRDA subsidy. This discount only applies for individuals/legal entities who/which enrol in more than two (3+) seminars/webinars during the same semester, on the same day. This discount can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- There is a 10% discount for alumni members. This discount should be applied before the VAT and HRDA subsidy and can only be combined with the early Bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- There is a 10% Early Bird discount on selected seminars/webinars for participants who enrol in a training course until a specific date which is stated above. This discount should be applied before the VAT and HRDA subsidy and can only be combined with the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- HRDA subsidy for all HRDA approved seminars/webinars.
For any queries, please contact Irini Avraam on +357 22 207 460 or at email@example.com.
CPD: This webinar may contribute to Continuing Professional Development requirements. Shortly after the webinar’s date, participants will receive electronically a certificate of attendance confirming the total number of training hours (3 CPD).
Senior Manager, Digital Transformation Advisory Lead, Management Consulting, KPMG in Cyprus
Stefanos leads the Digital Transformation Advisory service line of KPMG in Cyprus specialising in digital strategy and vision definition, next generation business design, agile transformation, customer experience and analytics. He also possesses applied advisory experience in global leading organisations in a number of countries including the UK, Ireland, Italy, India, Singapore and Cyprus.
Stefanos focuses on designing transformation strategies that help organisations reach their business objectives, re-designing business models to assist clients to both compete in the digital era and identify new sources of revenue by utilising the digital economy, transforming the way organisations work and operate by utilising scaled-agile methodologies and leading the implementation of various digital initiatives.
Moreover, Stefanos is an active member of KPMG’s EMA Digital Strategy CoE and KPMG’s EMA Agile Transformation CoE.
Manager, Management Consulting, KPMG in Cyprus
Elena holds a BA in International and European Studies, a Master 1 in International and European Law - International Relations and EU Law and a Master 2 in Public International. She is a Manager hin the Management Consulting Department of KPMG in Cyprus, providing Strategy, Customer & Operations services, with experience of working across a variety of industries on large and small-scale transformation projects.
Elena specialises in the provision of services relating, among others, to customer advisory and experience redesign, including customer journey transformation and customer strategy, operational excellence, strategy definition, change management, culture change and workforce optimisation.
Furthermore, Elena is an HRDA certified trainer, a Customer Experience (CX) training facilitator of the KPMG methodology and an active member of the Global CX Center of Excellence.
Assistant Manager, Management Consulting, KPMG in Cyprus
Philippos is a senior member of the Management Consulting department of KPMG in Cyprus, providing Strategy, Customer & Operations services. He possesses experience of working across a variety of industries on large and small-scale transformation projects. Philippos holds an MSc in Strategic Management and a BSc in Public and Business Administration.
Philippos specialises in the provision of advisory services to private and public sector organisations, relating to customer experience design and transformation, strategy development and implementation, operating model design, process optimisation and automation, as well as overall organisational transformation. He has worked with leading organisations in a number of industries such as Banking, Insurance, Retail and Travel, and helped them define and achieve their strategic goals and operational objectives.
Philippos is a Customer Experience (CX) training facilitator of the KPMG methodology and a member of the Global CX Center of Excellence.