Our ERP Advisory service suite includes risk assessment, controls and security review, post implementation or specific business process review.
Our ERP Advisory service includes risk assessment, controls and security review.
Information Systems Governance and Risk Management
Assisting our clients enhance IT performance and strategy
Enabling our clients to manage IT with a focus on risk and control
In order to create effective and efficient business processes, organisations are increasingly engaging in large Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations. Our ERP Advisory service suite includes risk assessment, controls and security review, post implementation or specific business process review to assess and improve the functionality existing or newly implemented ERP systems.
A thorough ERP analysis can be instrumental in:
- helping to develop efficient control procedures, which cost less to operate and reduce the costs of error correction;
- reducing the risk of value diminution through control failure;
- developing disciplines to enhance the potential benefits of the investment in integrated systems; and
- enabling the systems and processes are in place to take advantage of e-Commerce opportunities.
Our professionals use globally developed methods and tools combined with detailed, specific, knowledge of major packages, (including SAP, JDEdwards, Oracle and PeopleSoft) to assess the controls in place, from a general IT controls or business process perspective.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia