Anti-bribery and Corruption, Anti-trust and Competition Services
Anti-bribery and Corruption, Anti-trust and Competition
It is essential to manage risks under the anti-corruption laws and anti-trust and competition regulations.
It is essential to manage risks under the anti-corruption laws and anti-trust and compe...
KPMG’s Anti-bribery and Corruption Service is designed to assist clients to manage risk under the U.S. FCPA, the U.K. Bribery Act 2010, and the anti-corruption laws of numerous other countries. We help clients prevent, detect and respond appropriately to the risks of misconduct relating to bribery and corruption.
- Our prevention and detection measures include risk assessments, compliance review, the evaluation of program controls and governance structures, due diligence on business partners, vendors and other third-party intermediaries, acquisition due diligence, and training programs in a variety of formats.
- Our response measures include conducting inquiries to vet the authenticity of allegations, conducting cross-border investigations related to allegations of violations, and developing remediation strategies to strengthen anti-bribery and corruption programs and controls.
- In addition, we also provide clients consulting services in relation to ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS) Certification, to prepare corporations from different sectors in setting up their own anti-bribery management system.
KPMG acts as competition specialists on remedies arising out of mergers and market investigations and provide advice that adds value to organizations, governments, and competition authorities.
- We help by acting as Monitoring Trustee to oversee client’s compliance with its obligations, and report to the local anti-trust and competition authorities.
- We provide clients with market studies and sector inquiry services such as competition assessment and profitability analysis.
- We provide clients with anti-trust damages estimation and litigation support services.
KPMG Forensic team have has extensive project experience in proactive and reactive compliance management, anti-fraud, anti-bribery and corruption and anti-trust services. Meanwhile, we also have deep understanding on compliance risks faced by overseas operations of for Chinese enterprises. We can provide unique and customized services to help enterprises achieve continuously enhancing the goal of all-round their compliance management for their overseas business activities.