- A procurement cost saving initiative with the client across 40 countries was supported by KPMG.
- In the next step, client aimed to implement a new Target Operating Model in the Asia Pacific region which will enable the organisation to build on the previous procurement success through a sustainable model.
Target Operating Model Design
- Defined the Procurement vision, mission and strategy.
- Implement procurement organisations across the 14 countries which are supported by the regional team.
- Investigated the current status of existing procurement processes and designed the new operating model, incl. new standardised processes, appointment of procurement teams, category strategy approach, and a regional organisational structure.
- Conducted operational transformation and change management to achieve a successful and sustainable implementation of the new regional organisation.
- Enable People:
- Enable local and regional buyers to fulfil new roles and scope through training programs.
- Ensure sustainable development and qualification of resources and fast-paced ramp up of the SRM system support.
- Development of skills across the entire procurement from defining strategies, executing tactical activities and supporting the business in complying with the operational requirements.
- Best in class procurement organisation implemented.
- End to end procurement process: strategic, tactical and operational processes are implemented across 14 Asia Pacific countries.
- Buyers and organisation has been aligned, trained and coached to adapt to the new organisation structure, processes and tools.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia