KPMG Asset Management Series
Offshore private equity funds - Latest trends and developments in structuring, operating and compliance for GPs and managers
Offshore private equity funds - Latest trends and developments in structuring, ...
16:15 – 18:30, 24 February 2022
Co-hosted by KPMG, Appleby, CLSA Fund Services, CNCB Investment and Fangda Partners
Over the past few years we have seen significant transformation in the offshore private equity fund space. In this webinar our panel of experts will examine those changes and the major impacts, as well as share their unique perspectives on:
- Investment opportunities in the advanced manufacturing and tech space for 2022
- Emerging Trends in Private Equity Fund Formation
- Updates For Cayman Islands Private Equity Funds
- Latest development in PE fund and their financial impact
- Understanding the lifecycle of private equity fund and its key service provider
This session is the fifteenth KPMG Asset Management Series, covering the latest asset management trends and investment drivers.
Should you have any queries, please contact Wing Cheung at +852 3927 5626.
Partner, Hong Kong
Charlotte Yeung Fletcher
Counsel: Hong Kong
CNCB (Hong Kong) Investment Limited
CLSA Fund Services (Asia) Limited