KPMG Powered Risk is an outcome-driven, functional transformation solution that combines various in-depth industry knowledge. It is built on years of KPMG's leading practice knowledge of business processes, collection of assets and accelerators, delivery methodologies, operating models and extensive industry experience, together with a deep understanding of the leading technology platforms.
In today's business environment, risks must be continuously reframed. Using GRC solutions or technology-enabled processes and workflows helps you across your whole business and supports strategy, corporate decisions and risk management.
Challenges around risk transformation
Powered Risk is designed to support risk transformation and address potential challenges such as:
- How can I create automated and data-driven solutions by using technology in a more efficient way and get the best out of my investment?
- How can I embed risk management and new ways of working within my organization and change the current culture and mindset?
- How can I leverage from already existing solutions in the marketplace and get the most value out of my risk and control data?
- How do I build tomorrow's risk function today in the context of wider organizational transformation and balance people and automation?
- Which of the many solutions on the market are best suited to my organization and requirements?
- How can I evaluate and improve the maturity of my enterprise risk management or the current technology used?
How Powered Risk supports your transformation
By implementing the latest technology and leading practice, we have helped risk departments around the world to create new value within their organization. We help organizations reduce time worrying about risks by assisting in approving their risk and compliance functions.
With Powered Risk you can benefit from:
- Market-leading capabilities and frameworks
- A global network of experts
- An array of assets and accelerators (e.g., roles & responsibilities, maturity assessments, data & analytics, process taxonomies, etc.)
- Industry-leading risk management processes
- Support with migrating controls, risks, key policies, compliance and issue content
- Reduced delivery risk and increased speed to value
Imagine your risk functions with greater
Risk reporting in real-time to improve existing strategies and help inform new ones
Efficient delivery and implementation which leads to shorter project timelines and cost savings
With reduced re-work, a service-driven risk design adapts to your changing business requirements
Our leading practices provides a risk program that enables trust within and outside an organization
Our GRC Solutions and Alliance Partners
KPMG Powered Enterprise | Risk is enabled by market leading platforms, including MetricsStream, Service Now and SOFY.