KPMG Payment & Crypto Training
Educate yourself on the latest trends in payments & crypto, and gain knowledge on digital assets, stable coins & tokens.
Educate yourself on the latest trends in payments & crypto.
New training dates will be available soon.
For questions or to make an appointment, please contact Dennis Kiratli, email@example.com.
Digitalization in the finance industry has increased the number and variety of new payment methods. But technology changes quickly, forcing industry professionals to continuously adapt their processes.
The four-hour Payment & Crypto Trainings will help you to understand the new technology and its potential to drive company wide strategic discussions. The training is aimed at Finance and Treasury professionals and will be led by KPMG experts at our Insights Centre in Zurich.
Fee: 500 CHF per attending person
Duration: Four-hour interactive session
Location: KPMG Insights Center in Zurich (hybrid training if requested)
Content of the Payment & Crypto Training
- Current payment trends
- Introduction to digital currencies, wallets and assets
- Custody of digital assets
- Relevance and maturity of Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Use cases and strategic aspects of digital payments
- Settlements on the blockchain
- Strategic relevance and use cases for the CFO organization
- Regulatory outlook and accounting treatment overview
- Updates from the crypto and metaverse world
You will leave with
- A clear view on current payment trends for your industry
- A better understanding of how your organization may be impacted
- Increased knowledge of digital assets and currencies
- Awareness of the changes in the payment landscape
Manager, Digital Payments Lead