Article Posted date 23 February 2022
1 min read
Offering curated insights for management, boards and audit committees, our quarterly newsletter provides the latest thought-leadership from KPMG's subject matter leaders across Canada and valuable audit resources for clients.
In this issue of Momentum:
- Understanding climate-related physical risks
- Timely guidance and insights for new and seasoned audit committee members in the Audit Committee Guide – Canadian edition
- Uncover the connection between the running journey and the Initial Public Offering (IPO) process
- Read about newly effective and forthcoming regulatory and auditing matters in Canada in Canadian Securities & Auditing Matters and Spotlight on IFRS
- Quality Close and Reporting – an effective and efficient financial close and reporting process that can help reduce risk, delays and wasted effort
… and more!
Download the latest edition of Momentum