When a company is in distress, the management team faces many competing challenges.
When a company is in distress, the management team faces many competing challenges. We help clients identify how serious the problem is and what the potential options are. Working with the business and its stakeholders, we drive maximum value from the insolvency process and get business back to normal as quickly as possible.
How we can help
Our specialists help clients focus on the key questions through the development, implementation and completion of an insolvency.
- Distressed corporates: How serious is the problem?
- Insolvency planning: What are my options?
- Commencing insolvency: What needs to happen when my company is in a formal protection process?
- Implementation: How do I maximize value?
- Exiting a formal process: How does my company get back to normal?
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia