Performance insights and data
While companies compete to innovate to be market leaders, the ability to manage the sheer volume of data no longer provides them a competitive advantage, instead they must be able to derive meaning from data to so that clients can make better predictions and smarter decisions.
Because doesn’t the real value lie in an organization’s ability to derive meaning from data?
Giving organizations this competitive edge is a driving principle behind the “performance insights & data” layer of the KPMG Target Operating Model.
Implementation enabled by Microsoft Dynamics 365
Go straight to leading practices
KPMG Powered Enterprise provides a target operating model that that defines effective ways to work in the future. It does so across six key layers to enhance service delivery:
- Process: The leading practices, process taxonomies, process flows and maturity models that describe functional operation. The backbone of the Target Operating Model to which everything else relates
- People: Redefining who does what.
- Technology: Enabling and automating the way things work.
- Service delivery: Deciding what gets done and where.
- Performance insights and data: Enhancing decision-making.
- Governance: Controlling how everything is overseen.
Get in touch
Throughout this communication, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to KPMG and Microsoft.
“KPMG” refers to the global organization or to one or more of the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”), each of which is a separate legal entity. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. For more detail about our structure please visit home.kpmg/governance.