Corporate Governance remains one of the cornerstones of sustainable business development, and is a key factor in investment decisions.
Corporate Governance remains one of the cornerstones of sustainable business development.
High-quality corporate governance contributes to making an organisation’s
financial and business activity more efficient, a fact confirmed by many independent studies.
Increased accountability and potential exposure to liability means directors need to ensure that corporate governance standards are adhered to and robust compliance management systems are in place. Sound corporate governance practices can protect directors from potential personal liability and protect the company from reputational harm.
How KPMG can help
Our multidisciplinary teams have advised clients on how best to meet the corporate governance, regulatory and compliance challenge. Our professionals have in-depth knowledge of corporate governance developments both locally and internationally. We combine the process and system benchmarking knowledge and experience with organizational knowledge
Our approach is to support our clients in meeting the Governance, Regulatory and Compliance challenge by offering the following services:
- Assessing governance structure in the context of the business environment and business risks, focusing on such areas as improving board operations, embedding governance principles in corporate culture, monitoring and evaluation, and stewardship;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable or market best practice corporate governance codes
- Board self-assessment frameworks
- Develop Director Toolkits (Policies, Procedures & Processes)
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia