The German Desk draws on specific knowledge of the tax implications of the relationship between Belgium and Germany.
The German Desk has specific knowledge of the tax implications in Belgium and Germany.
The German Desk of KPMG Tax & Legal Advisers, Belgium is part of the Tax and Legal Practice of the KPMG network in Belgium. Its primary objective is to advise and assist German clients with tax affinity in Belgium as well as Belgian clients with tax affinity in Germany.
How KPMG can help
We possess broad expertise and a deepened understanding of the issues and difficulties relevant to our clients. Therefore, we can offer you highly specialized tax and legal advice tailor-made for your needs.
The German Desk team can help you further inter alia within the following areas:
- Tax advice on national and international situations as well as Tax Compliance Services for Belgian and foreign taxpayers (companies and individuals)
- Advice on social security law in national and international situations as well as labor law advice
- Advice on wage tax obligations as well as benefitting from the Belgian “expat status” for your personnel
- Legal Advice on commercial and company law matters
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today