The China Practice is your central contact. It can open the door for Chinese clients and prospects to a European and global network of opportunities, technical specialists and experts in numerous business sectors and industries.
Our professionals can help these enterprising companies better understand and work through the complexities of building a European business base. We can provide a broad spectrum of multidisciplinary professional services to you, the Chinese entrepreneurs, as you enter this highly developed and prosperous market. The China Practice in Belgium also helps European organizations create opportunities in China by clarifying the business landscape in this vast and diverse country. This includes key business issues, such as regulations, competition, risks and trends.
The Belgian China Practice looks forward to helping you with, amongst others, the following services:
- Conducting market entry research, and helping identify and assess local partners and targets;
- Assisting with preliminary site selection;
- Tax structuring, due diligence, and compliance;
- Financial and Tax advice on cross-border M&As, reorganization, valuations, and due diligence;
- Legal advice in incorporating companies, subsidiaries and branches;
- Legal advice in structuring and restructurings, due diligence, the acquisition process (from LOI to post closing), joint ventures;
- Employment law assistance;
- Legal Compliance;
- Global immigration services;
- Chinese/European business etiquette and culture training;
- Advice on financing transaction services;
- Accounting support and advisory;
- Audit Services, including internal audit, internal control, risk management;
- IT Advisory;
- Risk consulting;
- Management consulting
The Belgian practice is part of the Global China Practice of the KPMG network. This network extends across all KPMG’s leading practices and the countries that are major sources of investment in China and/or beneficiaries of Chinese investment and can provide a strategic focus on locations that qualify as sites that encourage inbound and outbound investments related to China.