In a rapidly changing marketplace, the finance function has a key role to play in delivering efficiency, insight and value to the business. The introduction of new technologies, increased volumes of data, regulatory changes and the need to deliver more for less adds to the pressure on CFOs and Finance Directors. Finance functions must pivot from transaction processing and reporting towards strategic business support to drive profitable growth, reduce costs, and assume a broader set of strategic responsibilities within the enterprise.
KPMG’s Finance Transformation practice supports the full agenda of the CFO. We help strengthen the performance of the finance function by focusing on the questions that global finance leaders tell us are their priority:
- How the finance operating model needs to evolve to meet future needs of the business?
- How to increase focus on value creation?
- What skills and capabilities are required for the future, and how to best access them?
- How to turn data into actionable insights for performance management and capital allocation?
- How to improve on the transparency and integrity of data/information?
- How to use digital solutions and analytics to enable profitable growth?
- How to create a more cost-effective and resilient finance function?